letstalkbeatles.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Let's Talk Beatles

Author Topic: Yoko may have had an affair with Lennon's aide while he was still alive  (Read 1599 times)

kylenz

• Email

Found this to be quite an interesting story, from a BBC DJ that came to interview John and Yoko a couple of days before John's death -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337924/The-dark-truth-Yoko-Ono-revealed-BBC-DJ-Andy-Peebles.html

Apparently this Sam Havadtoy fellow moved into the Dakota on the night of John's murder, and they spent the next 20 years together (they split in 2000) - much longer than John and Yoko's relationship. And this is the most disturbing thing - he also wore John's CLOTHES after his death!  :o

2 of 3

• Email
Re: Yoko may have had an affair with Lennon's aide while he was still alive
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 07:54:10 am »

Well, that was erm :o....Interesting?

I'd sure like to know why this information is coming out now. There really isn't a sense of why in that story. From what is there, it seems Peebles went from hating Yoko to loving Yoko to really HATING Yoko. Also, if somebody wants their story out, the last place you want it published is The Daily Mail. I'd like to hear "the rest of the story"

Mervap

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 12:38:37 pm »

Wonder if this has anything to do with why Yoko sent John to Bermuda?
If love is blind, how will it ever find a way?

Greg

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 06:58:39 pm »

That info has been around for a long time.  I think it is pretty much confirmed.  John was seeing May after Sean was born.
Who knows what would have come of them.