letstalkbeatles.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Let's Talk Beatles

Author Topic: Happy Christmas!  (Read 1311 times)

2 of 3

• Email
Happy Christmas!
« on: December 24, 2015, 07:29:45 am »

According to the Google Santa Tracker, Mr Kringle starts his journey every year in New Zealand. Kyle and Keri.......What'd  you get! What'd you get!!  ;D

Mervap

• Administrator
Re: Happy Christmas!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 05:57:35 pm »

This is the time of year when a lot of folks pause to reflect upon the events of the nearly-finished year. I'm no different in that respect...I am employed, reasonably healthy, a great family and an ever-deepening love for LC. I have much to be thankful for, and that includes each of you good folks who take the time to read and post here. I am constantly informed and surprised by the neat things I see here and I thank you all!

Merv
If love is blind, how will it ever find a way?

kylenz

• Email
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 10:06:30 pm »

I'm at a rather low ebb this Christmas, but Macca and The Beatles have been on hi-rotate at the moment so I guess it's one small blessing to continue to be able to hear and enjoy.

Merry Christmas to all of you here.

Greg

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2015, 12:03:24 pm »

Mervap...same sentiments here.

KyleNZ.  The ying and yang of life is hope for the current situation for you.  When your life changes with what is needed for you, then you will certainly appreciate it more than you otherwise would have.  I'm sorry that all I have is words man.  Thinking of you.