letstalkbeatles.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Let's Talk Beatles

Author Topic: The Dentist  (Read 1306 times)

2 of 3

• Email
The Dentist
« on: March 31, 2016, 09:41:10 am »

I went to the dentist today. I don't really have a problem with going to the dentist. Sometimes it hurts sure...but usually, I'm good. Today though it was so painful. I could hardly stand it. What did I have done? Well...it was  just a cleaning. But in the background, they had Cool FM playing. It was torture! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

How can pop music be so bad? :o

Mervap

• Administrator
Re: The Dentist
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 04:13:56 pm »

I will attempt, in good will, not to chuckle at this pain...... :-X
If love is blind, how will it ever find a way?

Greg

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 03:00:19 am »

That was a really funny post.  And it got me thinking...I know my dentist  experience hurts when the bill comes.  KyleNZ? 2?  What are your bills like?  I am older, so I have things done that cost more, but how are the bills you guys get?

2 of 3

• Email
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 04:33:58 pm »

Well, I'm old so..hmm...the cleaning and 2 X-rays was 230 bucks. Which is about 49.95 US.  ;D

2 years ago I had a root canal go bad. It had to be redone due to an infection and it took 2 rounds of antibiotics and a second root canal to fix it(total 3 on one tooth) That cost over 2000 by the time I was done. Crazy really. There wasn't a lot of choices, though. Apparently, rotten teeth are a prelude to heart disease...so fix them I did.  ;D

The cool thing about getting work done? They have Netflix. Watching tv with your mouth open and not eating popcorn is weird, though.  ;) ;D