letstalkbeatles.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Let's Talk Beatles

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Paul's Voice  (Read 4254 times)

Keri

• Music from under my skin
Re: Paul's Voice
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2016, 03:04:36 am »

Ahem......I'd like to hear how Paul would sound singing "Mary Had A Little Lamb".

Haha ...... very good

kylenz

• Email
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2016, 05:09:08 am »

Read 'The Clintons' War on Women' by Roger Stone and be prepared to reconsider that perspective. They not only need to be put in prison, all of their globalist ilk need to be destroyed - including the mainstream media that are now brazenly making up lies to save their own hides. If you thought the Soviet Union propaganda was bad, the modern mainstream media is pure evil.

In fact I think it's all about to come crashing down. They will bring about a nuclear war with Russia if necessary - they won't go quietly and I feel things are about to get really nasty.

it's not so much that I think Hillary is great, and i agree that propaganda is an integral part of our society. But I don't see Hillary as being worse than Reagan, her husband, the Bushes and Obama. But I have watched Trump and I have never seen him talk coherently about Policy, he is a climate change denier, has no problems with using torture and during a presidential debate he threatened to put his opponent in jail. He is a narcissist he makes everything up as he goes along, it might be OK if I felt he would defer to more knowledgeable advisors but I don't see him doing that. Trump would be a disaster for the US and the world, Hillary would be business as usual.

Do you know why he didn't just threaten to put her in jail.. he said "YOU'LL BE *IN* JAIL" - it was a promise.

-Hillary has used her position as Secretary of State as a racketeering scheme for her Foundation (watch CLINTON CASH and see what she did to the people of Haiti in the wake of the 2010 earthquake) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.

-Hillary deleted tens of thousands of emails WHILE UNDER SUBPOENA and even had 13 blackberries DESTROYED WITH HAMMERS to confiscate evidence. Doesn't matter, because all of these deleted emails are coming out via Wikileaks right now, and deeply entail acts of high treason which the crooked corrupt media is DELIBERATELY NOT REPORTING (and instead FALSIFYING groping accusations against Trump). One of the last Wikileaks emails I read showed her in a close relationship with Saudi Arabia who in the same email she says is DIRECTLY FUNDING ISIS! Yet the media is obsessed with assassinating Trump's character 24/7. Oh yes the Wikileaks emails ALSO SHOW DEEP COLLUSION WITH THE MEDIA! That's right - massive lavish parties held by John Podesta inviting every mainstream media outlet you can think of, and they fall at his feet like lapdogs.

-The Wikileaks emails detail the secret speeches she made to Wall Street which she didn't want you to see - such as her desire for open borders, unified global trade (i.e. corporations supersede all nations' laws - including internet), her hatred for 'everyday people', and her desire to eliminate any dissenting political opinions - such as, myself typing this post up on this website - a 1st Amendment right. She also wants to take away the 2nd Amendment rights.

-She had staffers like Seth Rich killed for leaking the DNC emails and then tried to blame it on 'the Russians', which was confirmed by Julian Assange to be completely false. The book I'm reading has a whole chapter on the death of Vince Foster - and there's a 'Clinton hit list' that currently stands at 114 people - here's a detailed documentary that goes through all 114 people (goes for about 45 mins) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoE73WNoCXo - she also hired hitmen such as Larry Nichols to do the dirty work for her. You can hear his story here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWL_NBJN5cA

-She is a Luciferian - Ben Carson had the guts to say this at the RNC. Her 1969 thesis was on Saul Alinsky, whose 'Rules For Radicals' was dedicated to Lucifer, and is the exact playbook she's been using to defeat Trump - whom few know has been anti-Globalist all his life (as was his father apparently) and has been a very brave man in the face of defeating the Establishment.

You say it would be 'business as usual' under Hillary - yes - completely wrecking the Middle East and destabilising the entire region, including Europe. She is a puppet for the Establishment ruling masters like George Soros, the Rothschilds and all the UN/IMF/EU/UN stooges and hence why they keep saying 'Trump is a dangerous threat to our very existence' - they are actually speaking of their own existence.

(And the same goes for all the remaining RINO Neocons such as Paul Ryan, Romney, McCain, the Bushes, Lindsey Graham etc - they are scared witless by the thought of Trump taking over their party and kicking them out and putting an end to their gravy train for good)

Trump does have extensive policy plans but you never hear about them in the media, you have to tune in to his rallies to hear about them - go to the Right Side Broadcasting channel on YouTube. I've been continually amazed at how the evening news take one thing he says at these rallies and twists them into something completely untrue. One example is the "crying baby" episode. I saw this rally live-streamed on RSBN on YouTube, and he was trying to put a mum at ease who was having trouble with her crying baby, and he jokingly said "ok you can get the baby out of here". Of course, the headline all the next day was: "TRUMP KICKS CRYING BABY FROM HIS RALLY - HE'S SO HORRIBLE" - and the funny thing was I managed to catch an interview with the mum on the Hannity show on Fox a few days later and she said the first thing she heard about this was when she got home and turned on the tv! She was having a great time there and coming home on a high - to see she is the breaking headline news for the next day!

It's good to see Trump attacking the dishonest media and even his crowd of 20,000 and booing and chanting at them at his rallies. The other day he told them: "I'm telling you, they are so dishonest. Without the media, Hillary Clinton couldn’t be elected dog catcher. CNN is a disgrace" - and he's absolutely right.

He's filling stadiums with tens of thousands of people, with thousands more lined up outside that can't get in - while Hillary's rallies barely fill a school assembly hall (and yet the dishonest media say the polls are even! -the CNN polls are cooked by the way) - and that's with her serial rapist husband stepping in (who is now thankfully getting heckled bu the now-awake American public)! I'll leave the final word to who I think is the most brilliant commentator on YouTube ever - Paul Joseph Watson on Hillary Clinton - 'The Rape Enabler'

(and that 'War on Women' book I recommend you all read goes into graphic detail of the rapes.. how he raped Juanita Broaddrick twice in 30 minutes and bit her lip so hard he ripped it.. it had me in tears..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqh0gRy-og

Apologies to Mervap for turning this thread on Paul's voice into a political thread. Please, we should all get back to that topic and do the political stuff in another thread. But hey, Trump may be a jerk with a big mouth and roving eye (hey, aren't we all - if we are honest with ourselves), but he has never broken the law.. unlike the Clintons. We should remember this - for the sake of logic and perspective.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 05:32:08 am by kylenz »

2 of 3

• Email
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2016, 05:34:56 am »

See Kyle? This is what happens when you spend too much time at Let's Talk Ted Nugent.  ;) ;D ;D

I'll be here all week. Try the veal.  ;)

Mervap

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2016, 03:12:40 pm »

Apologies to Mervap for turning this thread on Paul's voice into a political thread.

Accepted. But I really would like to hear "Mary Had A Little Lamb".....

Totally understand your passion for the subject matter....it's important to be as informed as possible, but to keep one's eyes open.
If love is blind, how will it ever find a way?

Keri

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2016, 06:05:36 pm »

Not Mary had a little lamb but Sometime in New York City

The political scene has a very ugly side to it, no doubt. The Reagan administration was ruled against by the International Court of Justice for funding and supplying a terrorist group the Contras that undertook terrorism against soft targets medical centres unarmed villages against a democratically elected government. The Iran contra scandal ensued in which Reagan remembered nothing, this was actually credible given his alzheimers.

The Bush administration's invasion of Iraq was a crime of aggression which is the supreme war crime, 22 million emails were deleted, although it looks as though they might have got most of them back. There's a pretty fair assessment comparing this with the Clinton email issue:

http://www.snopes.com/g-w-bush-lost-22-million-e-mails/

It concludes though "As in Clinton's case, the Bush administration e-mails were sought as evidence in government investigations, but, also as in Clinton's case, no criminal wrongdoing was found and no charges were ever filed."

Clinton has been a long time in public office and subject to a level of scrutiny that Donald Trump now wanting to enter into public office is just starting to get.

It is extremely unlikely that Larry Nichols was ever a hit man, but he did lose his job because Bill Clinton fired him after making hundreds of long distance calls to the Nicaraguan Contras at the public expense. He tried to get some revenge and is not a credible witness.

The Hit list is a conspiracy theory, I don't believe it anymore than I think 911 was an inside job, I can understand why such things emerge, there is a growing distrust of politicians, what we can no of them is nefarious enough.

I base my comments on things Trump has actually said, Here he is on torture:

https://youtu.be/Kpj3pp10wD8

on climate change:

https://youtu.be/CsUrbwlRjfI

on keeping the oil in Iraq:

https://youtu.be/ikF9V91Lp0A

He has a tax policy that cuts tax for the wealthy, here's a survey of his and Hillary's tax plans

https://youtu.be/SgicDQHbV3M

Trump is openly despotic. I am also not sure why you're so sceptical of the charges against him when they fit in with what he has said of himself.

Mervap

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2016, 06:42:27 pm »

Ok.....ok. I will ask politely that anyone who wishes to engage in political discourse to please do that in a more appropriate place. We have a spot here for it. Honestly....we do.

Keri

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2016, 07:04:02 pm »

Ok.....ok. I will ask politely that anyone who wishes to engage in political discourse to please do that in a more appropriate place. We have a spot here for it. Honestly....we do.

OK, do you know I had never heard his May had a Little Lamb so here it is:

https://youtu.be/V7Ntu4Rw3yw

A very odd thing to do, his voice sounds good though.

Mervap

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2016, 07:10:19 pm »

It was a response to the BBC who'd banned his "Give Ireland Back To the Irish".

Keri

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2016, 07:18:28 pm »

It was a response to the BBC who'd banned his "Give Ireland Back To the Irish".

I hadn't heard that either, I just looked it up on Wikipedia they say that Paul initially claimed that but then retracted it saying actually he was trying to write something for the kids, he had plenty of kids and I'm guessing they might have quite liked it.

In it's way it was an incredibly brave thing to do. That is certainly not the sound of someone trying to be hip.

2 of 3

• Email
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2016, 09:42:09 pm »

That is certainly not the sound of someone trying to be hip.

Sadly, it was stuff like this that really put a dent in his reputation. It's silly of course, but it happens. You would think that doing whatever he feels like would be a hip thing(like Neil Young)...but not for a Beatle I guess.

2 of 3

• Email
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2016, 07:28:37 pm »

Ok, so...I'm not sure if there is any trickery going on here...but...3 years ago he sounded like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDz5wVc-4QI
Pages: 1 [2]