Paul McCartney Forums > McCartney- Tours & Concerts

Macca's 2017 One on One Tour

(1/3) > >>

JennyWren:
Just scored tickets for a  concert in July.  Used the fan pre-order mechanism which was a nightmare. Took me 4 hours to grab a ticket, so not entirely happy with the location I got. Might have done better waiting for the general sale, but who knows, maybe this was the best I could do.....

Anyway, very excited. I've seen him only once, in 2005, and this is likely my last opportunity.  I know it will be awesome...because it's Macca! Young or old, I love him!

Greg:
Thats very cool.  Ive never seen him.  Had many chances to but never felt the inclination.
That will be cool for you to see him twice over a twelve year period and be able to relate the two.

Mervap:
Good luck, Jenny! I've seen Paul twice and a great time was had by all both times....

JennyWren:
Hey, Merv, it's good to see you again.....I'm the JennyWren that was on the old boards in the good old days. When I saw Macca last before, it was like being at a great party, and I expect it will be so again.

Hi, Greg, yeah, it will be interesting to see how things have changed for Macca in 12 years. His voice likely will not be the same, but I expect his enthusiasm will be unchanged given how much he enjoys doing live shows. He has a day or 2 off between dates, so that will give his voice some time to recover.

A good time will be had by all, I'm sure. ????

Keri:
I too have never seen him, but certainly haven't had many chances. It would be good even though the idea of really big concerts doesn't appeal to me. It's cool that he still gets out there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version