Rock Music of the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and the 21st Century > NBM- Non-Beatles Music

Well, this is weird.

(1/2) > >>

2 of 3:
 :o 

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/apr/09/lindsey-buckingham-fleetwood-mac-tour

Mervap:
I saw that and thought the same thing.....Campbell, I could see, but Neil? Hmmm...

Greg:
Kind of sad.  Mostly because they are in the twilight of their years.  You'd think they could go out gracefully.  I would have liked to see these guys, although I wouldn't travel far, nor pay too much, to see them.  I can't imagine, at any price, seeing them with no Lindsey.

2 of 3:
I guess I'll have to see/hear them to get an idea of what it sounds like. I mean, Neil kinda plays guitar like LB(he can do that figure picking stuff), and Neils a great singer, but not really in the high range like LB. Oh well, maybe it will sound ok. They should really promo this as Fleetwood Mac and Special Guests though.

Mervap:
I've always thought of Lindsey as the George Harrison of that group, with more songwriting allowances......Lindsey makes everyone else's music in that group better just by being on it, often having contributed hooks that he's not credited for. Nicks has said, in the past, that nobody understood her muse as well as Buckingham. I believe her, having not cared much for her solo work...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version