letstalkbeatles.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Let's Talk Beatles

Author Topic: What the %&^&%$#@ Happened to MY Youtube?  (Read 2011 times)

2 of 3

• Email
What the %&^&%$#@ Happened to MY Youtube?
« on: October 29, 2013, 09:47:30 pm »

Nice. Everything deleted. All my subscriptions, uploaded video..everything....I don't exist anymore. Crap! Plus I'm on Google + now...I never joined up. Grrr. >:(

kylenz

• Email
Re: What the %&^&%$#@ Happened to MY Youtube?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 04:38:12 am »

Google/YT are like that. Nothing they do makes sense anymore. All their tiles don't have any words underneath anymore - just icons you're supposed to 'know', even though they don't look like anything resembling what you'd want them to be. Gmail was the first to go that way, and instantly rendered it unusable. They even took away the 'news' button on the Google main page and now hid it away in their tile grid thingy. It's all about dumbing people down to suit tablet and smartphone users only.

I sure hate the way things are heading! :/

2 of 3

• Email
Re: What the %&^&%$#@ Happened to MY Youtube?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 07:36:34 am »

I know eh? Jeeze! This has been going on for a while now....I kept getting this pop up asking me to merge my youtube name with my Gmail name....and I kept say no thanks. Yesterday....they did it without asking.  Now everyone in my Google contacts has been added to my Google Plus...that I never joined. And now I'm getting all these " do you know so and so who are friends with so and so" things. Very Facebookish...which I don't belong to. Grrr.