letstalkbeatles.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Let's Talk Beatles

Author Topic: Came across these really cool Beatles remixes..  (Read 1214 times)

kylenz

• Email
Came across these really cool Beatles remixes..
« on: January 10, 2014, 05:27:20 am »

Just thought I'd share a small sample of them for you to download. If you would like more, I could PM you the link. Some are really well done - they give the songs a whole new lease of life - especially with the orchestral backings (taken from some George Martin albums from the 1960s).

(removed)

There are some other good remixes here - 'Rain', 'Got To Get You Into My Life', 'Sgt. Pepper' with orchestra, 'I Should Have Known Better' with orchestra, 'She Said She Said' with the lead guitar detuned an octave, even an interesting remix/re-rendering/reimagining of 'Her Majesty'.

Oh, do enjoy!  8)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 12:02:39 am by kylenz »

2 of 3

• Email
Re: Came across these really cool Beatles remixes..
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 04:56:51 pm »

Wow, those are really cool. The Bosa Nova version of She Said, She Said is awesome. Thanks Kyle :)

kylenz

• Email
Re: Came across these really cool Beatles remixes..
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 12:08:38 am »

Well I've had to remove the link to the tracks. Just checked my email and got a message from the 4shared site saying the tracks breached copyright and have removed access to the tracks.

Breach copyright? They're remixes, for pity's sake! The orchestral backings come from obscure out-of-print George Martin records that hardly anybody has heard. Very strange to pick on a set of small-time bootleg recordings in this age of open slather  downloading.