letstalkbeatles.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Let's Talk Beatles

Author Topic: please forgive me, i cheated on you...  (Read 1504 times)

Derek

please forgive me, i cheated on you...
« on: February 17, 2014, 10:01:25 am »

:'( i joind another beatleboard to spread out my beatle-"love" or whatever you call it. this board is just restarting, i know, but i guess i wanted a bit more action, PLEASE, I'M SO SORRY! I feel like i commited adultry! that other board was just the "May Pang", THIS board is my "Yoko".  :(
i posted some stuff on there. brought up some things. i veen had a cheesy idea, but it seems one of the admonistrators was offended by it. i just had one of my cheesy MST3K moments about basing a horror/slasher film on a Beatle song (Maxwell's Silver Hammer) that was taken off. it was that moment i realized... i was on the wrong board.
agian, i'm crawling back to yall. My "lost weekend" is over.  ;)

Keri

• Music from under my skin
Re: please forgive me, i cheated on you...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 02:23:23 pm »

I've tried other Beatles Boards, this one isn't that active but it's real nice.

2 of 3

• Email
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 02:46:55 pm »

:) Derek...this board was started cuz most of the old timers here were tired of being attacked at other sites. We don't do that here. You can say what you like and we're cool(within reason of course) Yeah...it's a bit slow here..but you get to hang out with our coolness. ;D

Mervap

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 07:40:12 pm »

You have a home here, man....no matter what!
If love is blind, how will it ever find a way?

Peregrine9

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 10:51:59 pm »

:'( i joind another beatleboard to spread out my beatle-"love" or whatever you call it. this board is just restarting, i know, but i guess i wanted a bit more action, PLEASE, I'M SO SORRY! I feel like i commited adultry! that other board was just the "May Pang", THIS board is my "Yoko".  :(
i posted some stuff on there. brought up some things. i veen had a cheesy idea, but it seems one of the admonistrators was offended by it. i just had one of my cheesy MST3K moments k.about basing a horror/slasher film on a Beatle song (Maxwell's Silver Hammer) that was taken off. it was that moment i realized... i was on the wrong board.
agian, i'm crawling back to yall. My "lost weekend" is over.  ;)

Welcome back Derek.
Life is what happens when your busy making other plans. John Lennon